New product: Digital Multimode MEMS Microphone
SPH0641LM4H-1 is a digital bottom port MEMS microphone with high Signal-to-Noise Ratio, multiple modes, and the lowest power consumption in the market. Ideal for consumer electronics, this new microphone enables voice controlled applications and maximizes battery life.
The new microphone utilizes Knowles’ low power, “Always On, Always Listening” technology to provide a high SNR component with the lowest power draw in the world – lower than the conventional analog microphone and analog-to-digital converter combination.
Compared to other solutions, this digital multi-mode microphone adds value to consumer electronics by delivering up to 3x less power consumption than other digital microphones and is 20% smaller in size.
This new product supports a longer battery life and enables accurate voice recognition in various settings, such as social gatherings and sporting events.
- Superwide-band Capable
- Multiple performance modes (sleep, low-power, standard mode)
- Lowest current consumption in the market
- Sensitivity matching
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Nominal 64.3 dB(A)
- Flat Frequency Response: Up to 20 kHz
- Power consumption: 235µA in low power mode
- Size: More than 20% smaller than other digital microphones
- Sensitivity matching: -26 ± 1 dBFS
- Digital output: Serial PDM bit stream