Behind-the-Ear (BTE) Hearing Instruments
Knowles provides component and system solutions for all types of BTE hearing instruments from Super BTE to Miniature BTE.
With our range of products, we can advise on the configuration of microphones for improved directionality to allow for the most enhanced end user experience possible.
Super Power BTE Hearing Instruments
- Assist people with profound hearing loss
- Sound pressure level (SPL) output typically over 135dB, requiring a powerful receiver
- Directional microphones or multiple microphone pairs or triplets recommended for improved directionality for the user
Power BTE Hearing Instruments
- Assist people with moderate to severe hearing losses, needing up to 70dB of acoustic gain
- Sound pressure level (SPL) output typically between 125dB and 130dB
Mini BTE Hearing Instruments
- Assist people with mild to moderate hearing losses
- Sound pressure level (SPL) output typically between 120dB and 125dB
- Cosmetically appealing to the patient
No matter what the application, Knowles offers a wide variety of receivers and microphones to fit the need.
Contact us to discuss how we can work together to create solutions for today and for the future.