In-the-Ear (ITE) Hearing Instruments
Knowles' extensive experience in the development of many of the Open Canal hearing instruments makes us uniquely qualified to work together with you to design and develop state-of-the-art products. Knowles has what you need — whether it is a small receiver suitable for an open canal device, expertise in system assembly or design know-how.
Full-shell ITE Hearing Instruments
- Assist people with moderate to severe hearing losses
- Visible to the eye, but less conspicuous than BTE instruments
- Largest and loudest of custom product range
- Delivers 120dB SPL to 125dB SPL output or more
- Design options available for both power and small size
Half-shell ITE Hearing Instruments
- Assist people with mild to moderate hearing losses
- Smaller than full-shell ITE instruments and less conspicuous
- Delivers 110dB SPL to 115dB SPL output, occasionally exceeds 120dB
- Enhanced directionality improves end user experience
- Design options for smaller size, high output receivers
Contact us to discuss how we can work together to create solutions for today and for the future.